WinXMR is now fully up to date with the Monero RandomX algorithm and CUDA 11 support.
Monero mining is currently among the most profitable options and is perfect for both old and new hardware. WinXMR will mine successfully on any Windows PC with or without GPU’s. You can run it on servers or desktops that are not being utilized and earn profit.
Supports GPU and CPU Monero (XMR) Mining
- AMD and NVidia (CUDA and OpenCL)
- CPU mining on almost any computer
- Works well on AWS and Azure cloud virtual machines running Windows
Automatic Configuration for Popular Mining Pools
- Automatic configuration of “background” mining or idle only mining
Trusted and Supported
- Based on the popular WinEth Ethereum Miner and managed by the same team
- Dedicated support team available via email or chat
- Signed with the trusted code signing certificate (Digicert)
- 3% Dev Fee taken as three minutes of mining after the first 100 minutes
See our Getting Started Page to begin mining now
Improve WinXMR during the beta by letting us know about problems.
First, see our Frequently Asked Questions page.
You can join our Discord chat, or use the form to email us.
If you have an installation problem or a mining problem just send us the details and we will try to help right away.
Be sure to mention your Windows version and the type of graphics card you have.
You can attach screenshots as well.